Pricing is available
Pricing for our workshops are available on application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote. The following information will help in preparing that quote:
Workshop name Training Workshops
Expected number of participants (max 25)
Location of workshop (e.g. Dubbo NSW)
Approximate date (e.g Dec 2020)
Date quote needed by (if applicable).
Pricing normally Includes:
- Consultation with your designated contact person to ensure the focus of the workshop meets your organisational needs
- Preparation and delivery by two We Al-li qualified facilitators. The nature of We Al-li workshops is that the content can trigger the trauma reaction in participants if they are carrying their own trauma stories. It is for this reason that we use a two facilitator model which ensures the safety of participants as well as our facilitators. Each workshop will feature one of our Lead facilitators accompanied by a We Al-li co-facilitator.
- Maximum of 25 participants
- Workshop materials
- Participants’ workbook in PDF format for printing
- Certificate of Attainment for all participants
- A summary of all participants’ workshop evaluations returned to the organisation
- All travel for facilitators
- Mark-up for We Al-li
- Self-care for facilitators
Not Usually Included:
- Printing of participants’ workbooks.
- Venue hire.
- Catering: We Al-li encourages organisations to provide a healthy range of foods for morning and afternoon teas, as well as lunch. The reasoning behind this is twofold:
- Keeping participants together during these times encourages discussion and bonding of the workshop content, to facilitate deeper learning on the day, and
- Healthy food choices promote better learning, particularly in the afternoon sessions when fatigue can be enhanced by poor food choices.