Indicative workshop costings – Excluding travel costs, inclusive of GST
1 day workshop – $6,600.
2 day workshop – $9,900.
3 day workshop – $13,750.
- The pricing above is not for an individual to attend a workshop, but the base cost to host a workshop. If you or your organisation is interested in hosting a workshop, please contact us so that we can provide a full quote, including travel costs.
- The nature of We Al-li workshops is that the content can trigger the trauma reaction in participants if they are carrying their own trauma stories. It is for this reason that we have a baseline of two facilitators which ensures the safety of participants as well as our facilitators. Each workshop will feature one of our Lead facilitators accompanied by a We Al-li co-facilitator.
- We Al-li encourages organisations to provide a healthy range of foods for morning and afternoon teas, as well as lunch. The reasoning behind this is twofold:
- Keeping participants together during these times encourages discussion and bonding of the workshop content, to facilitate deeper learning on the day, and
- Healthy food choices promote better learning, particularly in the afternoon sessions when fatigue can be enhanced by poor food choices.
- Consultation with your designated contact person to ensure the focus of the workshop meets your organisational needs
- Preparation and delivery by two We Al-li qualified facilitators
- Self-care for facilitators
- Maximum of 25 participants
- Workshop materials
- Participants’ workbook in PDF format for printing
- Certificate of Attainment for all participants
- A summary of all participants’ workshop evaluations returned to the organisation
- Mark-up for We Al-li
- Printing of participants’ workbooks
- travel costs (air, car, hotels, travel allowances where applicable)