Indicative workshop costings – Excluding travel costs, inclusive of GST
1 day workshop – $6,050.
2 day workshop – $7,700.
3 day workshop – $9,900.
- The pricing above is not for an individual to attend a workshop, but the base cost to host a workshop. If you or your organisation is interested in hosting a workshop, please contact us so that we can provide a full quote, including travel costs.
- The nature of We Al-li workshops is that the content can trigger the trauma reaction in participants if they are carrying their own trauma stories. It is for this reason that we have a baseline of two facilitators. In discussing the specific workshop details, it may be that we assess that the workshop can be run safely by one facilitator with a support person, and possibly that someone in the host organisation may be suitable to perform that support person role. In either of these cases this will reduce the base cost of the workshop as listed above. Please contact us by email or phone so that this discussion can be had and a quote issued to reflect this.
- We Al-li encourages organisations to provide a healthy range of foods for morning and afternoon teas, as well as lunch. The reasoning behind this is twofold:
- Keeping participants together during these times encourages discussion and bonding of the workshop content, to facilitate deeper learning on the day, and
- Healthy food choices promote better learning, particularly in the afternoon sessions when fatigue can be enhanced by poor food choices.
- Consultation with your designated contact person to ensure the focus of the workshop meets your organisational needs
- Preparation and delivery by two We Al-li qualified facilitators
- Self-care for facilitators
- Maximum of 25 participants
- Workshop materials
- Participants’ workbook in PDF format for printing
- Certificate of Attainment for all participants
- Mark-up for We Al-li
- Printing of participants’ workbooks
- travel costs (air, car, hotels, travel allowances where applicable)