Jolene Walsh is a Dak Djarait Woolaning woman who grew up on country and cattle stations across the Northern Territory and is currently based on her horse property at Noonamah, just outside of Darwin.
Blending her ancient Aboriginal wisdom of customs, traditions, rituals, belief systems and cultural healing practices with her western theory base knowledge, Jolene has been facilitating for over 7 years in the areas of personal development, mindset, heartset, empowering leadership and spirituality. Jolene specialises in reconnecting and reengaging youth through Horse and Dog Therapy and horse-riding lessons which all contribute to the deep healing work that needs to be done to create a pathway to empowerment.
- We Al-li Support Facilitator
- Program Facilitator working with children and youth in Don Dale Youth Detention Centre (Yarraman Territory)
- Wild Yarraman – Equine Assisted Healing & Awareness Program for women and girls
- Equine Assisted Mindfulness, Healing and Connection Practitioner
- YouthWorX NT Youth Development Coach
- Founder of Wild Woman Awakening Program
- NLP & Deep State Repatterning Practitioner
- EDISC Behavioural Profiler
- Level 2 Reiki and Shamanic Energy Healing
- Trainer & Assessor Horse Handling, Riding and Animal Husbandry